Know somebody selling on Facebook ?? 💜💜💜💜💜
Don't be annoyed 🙄 by their posts. Instead: • Hit 👍 • Ask a question 🤔 • Maybe even share it 📲
Even if you aren't interested, somebody you know might be 🤷🏽♀️. You don't have to spend money to support a friend!
We're all working our butts off for a number of reasons: ✅ Clearing debt 💳 ✅ Our children 👨👩👧👦 ✅ Saving for something BIG 🚗🏡🐎🏖
We all appreciate the interaction and it helps us build and grow to take care of our families. Thank you 😍😘
Repost! I LOVE THIS! Support, Support, Support!👏🏼
The Myth of the "Kuz Monopoly"
Alot of people on some websites seem to think that me owning multiple sites means im trying to monopolize/centralize imageboards. I am not, I just like having them around.
This might come as a surprise to some but, I have never seized a website or domain, all the websites i have now i either created or were given to me. By created, I dont mean for example i "made gurochan", i just made this particular instance and host it and maintain the software it runs. I never claimed to have created gurochan. Despite popular slander that i take credit for others work. I didnt create the original ayashiis world, i just created a fan man english website that heavily resembles it.
- Heyuri. I was already involved for almost a year before the owner left. Fun fact: I never "bought" heyuri, i merely purchased the domain from lolico and gave him a few bucks for the troubles, as he was in a stressful time in his life and couldnt run heyuri. We are still good friends to this day, and he helps me with development.
- Gurochan. I asked 2 old mods for help with getting things set up, then fired one of them after he tried to take over. He spread rumors that i was taking over the site and selling user data, with 0 PROOF, when i threatened to take legal action against him threatening me, he deleted all his internet presence, then made an alt reddit account and continuously lies about gurochan today. The actual gurochan community kicked him out of their circles shortly afterwards. His lies have severely hurt my personal reputation, making me appear to be some evil copyright troll, when I am not. Fuck you straitjakit. I wrote about this in detail already before, so you can read that for more context here.
- G3. I created both of these sites a month or so after the old moderator left.
- Ayashii.net - created after someone suggested i set it up after linking me some source code. I never claimed that i "created ayashiis world" although some people falsely claim i did. Its a fan site because i absolutely love strange world and similar cultures and scenes.
- KolymaNET Bulletin Boards, this is just a set of bulletin boards for things such as news, sjis, and theres a 9ch board too.
The outright lies that I have "seized sites through copyright" and "threatend people with violence" is not only harmful and unecessary, but easily disprovable. It takes upwards of a year to get a copyright or trademark approved, and to assume that even with that, that a domain registrar would just bend to my will for some reason is silly and stupid. I dont seize websites, I literally cant unless I already owned them.
These myths have personally hurt my reputation, as I now have trouble finding new places to socialize in within certain BBS circles where the members do not already have a negative disposition towards me because of lies spread by the /qa/ mob.
If you hate me, tell the truth and just say you hate me. Dont lie and try to destroy innocent reputations and spam child pornograpghy on my websites in an attempt to get them taken down. Kissu, channel4, and /jp/, stop propagating blatant, obvious lies to harm my reputation out of spite.